utorok 19. júla 2016

DT Challenge #12

Hi, friends.


This is my creation for Design Team Challenge #12

I used gesso and green ink for the background. Then I used stencil, texture paste and red ink pad to make the roses and dots. And the main focus is wonderful digi stamp from Julia Spiri colored by me.
You can also see here some decorations: bow, embossing - "so fairy pretty", stamp- butterflies, pearls and white curtain. And I used some glitters at the end.

Thank you for your comments and wish you nice day :-)
Jarka Ef



3 komentáre:

  1. Such a pretty card with those delicate colours,thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. This is so pretty :o)
    Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
    xx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť